Terms & Conditions
When Ordering Online
- Wenzel’s the Baker’s Ltd is responsible for orders and transactions carried out on our website. Payment and card details will be processed through a secure 3rd party payment service website which protects the transaction using encryption and rigorous banking checks such as 3D Secure.
- Wenzel’s The Bakers Ltd will not be held responsible for any damage caused after collection from branch or during transit after collection. All cakes are checked and shown upon collection and before leaving the branch any issues must be highlighted.
- All pictures are for illustrational purposes only, actual product / design may vary from it.
- Any quotes given on cakes either via the website, via email or over the telephone will expire 28 days after it was issued.
- Wenzel’s The Bakers Ltd do not offer a delivery service, however in certain circumstances present or past Wenzel’s The Bakers Ltd may offer or have provided a delivery service. This however is subject to prior agreement with our offices.
- Wenzel’s will accept cancellations on orders up to 3 days before you are due to collect your order. All cancellations will receive a full refund.
- In the unlikely event of not being satisfied with your order, we will discuss the reasons for dissatisfaction and part or full refund may be offered.
- You must be 16 years of age or older to order via this website.
In the rare instance that you are not happy with one of our products, please ensure you keep hold of the item and proof of purchase. Please return these at your earliest convenience to any of our stores.
Failure to return the product may hinder the investigation.
No refunds or replacements can be issued without the product returned and/or proof of purchase.
Please contact our head office on firstname.lastname@example.org and the relevant team will be in touch.
General Website Terms & Conditions
Your access to and use of www.wenzels.co.uk (“the Website”) is subject to these terms and conditions. You must not use the Website for any purpose which is unlawful and/or prohibited by these terms and conditions. By using the Website you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. Ownership of the Website
The Website is owned and operated by Wenzels The Bakers Ltd, Sunley House, Olds Approach, Watford, WD18 9TB. (Company registered in England number = 06 08 07 14, VAT registration number = 985 2671 76) Our contact details are set out in the Find Us section of the Website.
3. Our liability
The information on the Website is intended to be useful and informative for customers, investors, potential investors, employees and potential employees of Wenzels The Bakers Ltd and its subsidiaries. Wenzels The Bakers Ltd will use reasonable care to ensure that information is accurate and is kept up to date, but cannot guarantee this. Wenzels The Bakers Ltd shall not be liable for any losses or damage that you may suffer as a result of relying on this information.
Wenzels The Bakers Ltd makes no warranty that:
- the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free;
- defects will be corrected; or
- the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. To the extent permitted by law, Wenzels The Bakers Ltd will not be liable for any losses arising out of your use of the Website. This includes direct, indirect or consequential losses including loss of business, loss of profits and any loss of or damage to data.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as seeking to exclude the liability of Wenzel’s The Bakers Ltd for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
4. Links to other websites
There may be links to external websites on the Website. The links are placed there for your convenience but Wenzel’s The Bakers Ltd accepts no liability for the content or accuracy of any of those sites. The inclusion of such a link does not indicate that Wenzels The Bakers Ltd endorses that site.
5. Intellectual property rights
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content belong exclusively to Wenzel’s The Bakers Ltd. By accessing the Website, you agree that you will access the content for your personal non-commercial use only. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the consent of Wenzels The Bakers Ltd.
6. Privacy & Data protection
- Wenzels The Bakers Ltd shall use its reasonable endeavors to ensure that any personal data is kept secure but due to the nature of the internet Wenzels The Bakers Ltd cannot accept any liability for those who intentionally attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website (to the extent permitted by law).
- Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, a person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any term. This does not affect any right or remedy of the third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- These terms and conditions contain all of the terms and conditions relating to your use of the Website. This acknowledgement shall not apply to any misrepresentations and/or breaches of warranty which constitute fraud.
- If any term or provision in these terms and conditions shall be held to be illegal or unenforceable in whole or in part such term or provision shall be deemed not to form part of these terms and conditions. The validity and enforceability of the remainder shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You hereby irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.