2. Like most websites, there is certain information that is automatically tracked. This includes the website you just came from, which website you go to next, the browser you are using and any searches you have done. The information is used for internal purposes to monitor activity on the Website only. It is kept in a form that does not identify individuals and is deleted after 24 months.
Although we put technical and organisational security procedures in place to keep your information secure, you are advised to remember that the internet is not always a secure medium. If you are unsure about submitting any information to us, please contact us by telephone, fax or post instead. Our contact details are set out in the “Contact Us” section of the Website.
3. Wenzels The Bakers Ltd reserves the right to pass any or all of your personal information to the police or any other relevant body for the purposes of:
- crime detection or prevention; or
- for any purpose associated with your misuse, or suspected misuse, of the Website; or
- in relation to any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
Wenzels The Bakers Ltd may also pass your information to any purchaser or prospective purchaser of its business or assets.
4. Wenzels The Bakers Ltd will not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area without first obtaining your consent.
5. Wenzels The Bakers Ltd uses technology called cookies to track patterns of behavior of visitors on the Website. Cookies are pieces of information that the Website transfers to your computer. You may set your browser to refuse to accept cookies and unless you do so you are deemed to have accepted our use of them. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
6. Wenzels The Bakers Ltd is a registered Company and our registration Number is 06080714.